Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is a DOCX file.
- The submission file is between 1,000 and 2,500 words.
- The submission file uses the Chicago Manual of Style formatting and citations.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text adheres to the journal’s mission statement:
"Fwd: Museums Journal strives to create a space for challenging, critiquing, and fostering new futures for cultural production within and outside of museums."
- Images are in separate files (not embedded in the text) at 300+ dpi in tiff format; pointing out in the text where images should be inserted and including credits, caption, date of realization, materials used, and dimensions, as appropriate.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.